Modern Trade Manager
Jobs at:Hariss International Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage and build strong business relationships with all the key supermarket accounts under your portfolio. Manage and oversee the profitability of your business by developing long-term and short-term sales goals, as well as channel strategies to achieve business objectives.
• Identify growth opportunities and develop sales activities for your channel.
• Working closely with the product and trade marketing teams, you will oversee the performance of the accounts in terms of their category and shelf analysis, sales, and promotional effectiveness.
• Lead a sales team consisting of Key Account Executives, Sales Representatives and Merchandisers on the day-to-day operations.
• Team performance measurement is based on achieving sales targets, trade promotion development and execution, and you will ensure that they are motivated and focused on the company’s strategic goals.
• Ensure Process orientation initiatives to increase market share with developing the team to deliver the set objectives and monitor effectiveness of the same on regular basis.
• Pre & post sales tracking & analysis of promotions effectiveness.
• Should take care of TOT, Budget Planning, Consumer promotions planning, New product introduction, to add new accounts and able to handle them.
• Should work closely with Key Accounts to maintain inventory levels and develop an effective restocking program.
• Should have Knowledge on diverse product range in different distribution highways-Dry.
• Should work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
• Should grow revenue through volume and net pricing.
• Performs any other task as per management request.
Education and/or Work Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
• Proven 5-7 years of experience as a Sales Manager, experience in FMCG industry preferably food & beverages. or a similar role.
• Professional certifications in sales & Marketing for example Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP), Certified Professional Sales Person (CPSP) is an added advantage.
• Strong working knowledge of the sales process and its best practices.
Employee Type: Employee
Duration: Full Time
Salary: Shall be determined after the interview
Location: Plot 32/33, Bombo Road, Kawempe, Kampala, Uganda
Valid till: August 31, 2021
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Use the link below to apply.