Marketing Graduate Trainee
Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are inviting highly ambitious young women to join our budding Marketing two year Graduate program in Uganda.
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Marketing Graduate Programme
Imagine how exciting it would be to be responsible for marketing some of the world’s most iconic and best-selling brands. On this programme you’ll be involved in creating exciting and powerful stories to make our existing brands even stronger, and perhaps even launching new ones. Developing creative platforms that will be activated all over the world, you’ll be able to demonstrate your passion to bring our brands to life.
Brilliant marketers in Diageo understand how to sell our brands, by adding value to our customers and delivering amazing experiences to our consumers so our graduates also have an opportunity to spend a year in Sales. During your two years, you will work on iconic and innovative brands, and be inspired to excel in three exciting areas that help you to build the foundations of your Commercial & Marketing capability before specialising in an area such as Digital Marketing or Brand Management.
The key behaviors we want you to have:
• We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow. Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
• You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo. Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme.
• You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better. Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organisation.
In addition to the behaviours above you’ll need:
• Obtained a minimum Bachelor degree with 2nd class upper division within Marketing or equivalent in any business related field.
• Should have graduated within the last 2 years.
• Fluency in English
• Excellent numerical & analytical ability
• Demonstrates a high level of curiosity
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Use the link to apply: https://diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Diageo_Careers/job/Kampala-Uganda/Marketing-Graduate-Trainee_JR1047983-1