Manager Strategy & Management Information
Jobs at:Orient Bank
Deadline of this Job:
26 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Manager Strategy & Management Information
Reporting to: Chief Business Officer
Support the Commercial Banking team in creating deep insights around the needs of our customers on a micro segment level in the context of the business and market environment, in order to develop appropriate value propositions to meet customers’ needs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct and facilitate strategic and market analytics to drive out customer insights on a micro segment level.
• Extract and present information on key intelligence to Management on a periodic basis to support their strategy definition decision making.
• Review the strategic objectives against changes in the external environment and customer behavior and develop recommendations for changes to address new requirements.
• Identify market conditions/consumer behavior changes and assess the significance of the changes in relation segments and make comprehensive recommendations on the desired approaches to address changing needs.
• Ensure that adequate research and monitoring mechanisms are in place to surface significant competitive threats in time to create a reasonable response.
• Assist and advise in business planning to ensure alignment and integration with the overall Commercial Banking & organizational Strategy
• Translate market potential back to internal customer base, using all dimensions to do qualitative- and quantitative opportunity assessment.
• Source, analyze and interpret behavioral trends with accompanied profiling.
• Contribute to the development of new product or channel business cases by reviewing assumptions against intelligence gathered.
• Investigate and embark on a continuous market scanning to identify and stay abreast of market trends and activities.
• Formulate and influence product strategies based on research findings and work with outside research agencies and group marketing for ad-hoc research projects commissioned.
• Create and sustain an optimal Business Improvement climate to optimize performance via continuous provision of business insights and recommendations.
Minimum Education Qualification
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business related subject or its equivalent.
• Professional and post graduate qualifications are an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years banking experience
• Sound experience in business development within the banking sector.
• Demonstrable ability to manage diverse teams and customer relationships;
• Track record of conducting strategic analysis and insights Track record of having translated concepts into actionable and delivered strategies
Key Required Skills
• Leadership and People management skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good negotiation and influencing skills
• Professional disposition
• Rational and analytical thinking
• In-depth knowledge of Banking industry
• Networking and market intelligence
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: [email protected]
Deadline is 26th June, 2021 at 5:00pm
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted