Job Title: Data Analyst – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. The company was founded in 2011 by former executives behind M-PESA (the world’s leading mobile payment platform) on the belief that mobile technology could revolutionize energy services in emerging markets the same way it has already revolutionized the delivery of communications and financial services.
We are looking for a remote working Data Analyst within the Data Science & Analytics team who is resourceful,organisedandproactiveaboutgettingthingsdone.Yourmainobjectivewillbetowork closely with internal stakeholders, such as Customer Care, Sales, and Finance to scope, execute and support analytics activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide insights and answers to business questions via deep-dive and exploratory analyses
- Support stakeholders with data and analyses for internal and external reporting purposes
- Build and support automated analytics processes to support day-to-day operations
- Contribute to the maintenance and creation of datasets
- Develop dashboards and reports that communicate insights to business stakeholder
You Might Be A Good Fit If You:
- Are motivated to have a material impact on business operations through data.
- Enjoy digging through data, identifying trends, and communicating insights.
- Are committed to high-quality technical standards and building systems for longevity.
- Push through hard problems without giving up.
- Are not afraid to take on complicated systems.
- Can communicate clearly with colleagues who work, speak, and think differently.
- Always try to improve as a data analyst and colleague
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field or demonstrated self-directed learning and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a role with a similar focus
- Strong skills in SQL and Python or R
- Strong attention to detail and investigative nature to ensure error-free, high quality, reproducible analysis
- Highly collaborative and communicative, particularly when working with diverse stakeholders
- Experience with answering business questions using statistical methods and communicating data-derived insights to non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with data from multiple sources incl SQL databases, data lakes, and API integrations.
- Experience with data visualization tools for stakeholder communication
- Experience with dashboard tools such as Looker/PowerBI
- Experience with collaborative version control tools such as Git and comfortable in the command line
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.