Job Title: – Kyosk Digital Services Jobs 2022 Sales Supervisor
Organization: Kyosk Digital Services
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Kyosk Digital Services Profile:
Kyosk is a tech-led company that connects informal retailers and other similar outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the retailers. Our digital-first platform ensures that retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs. Kyosk also applies technology to bring financial inclusion to millions of informal retailers and consumers across Africa. By developing and leveraging fintech innovations, we constantly improve how we collect and reconcile payments for goods, driving towards 100% digitized payments.
We are looking for a talented person to join our Sales team as a supervisor. Reporting to the Area Commercial Manager, you will be managing a team of field-based sales agents. You will be required to monitor the performance of each person in your team and send daily reports to the Area Commercial Manager. You will support in training and hiring of your team from time to time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish relationships with new customers through recruiting and onboarding;
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers;
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service;
- Identify and respond to client needs;
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in;
- Follow up on customer orders as necessary;
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly;
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants while managing of the whole Value Chain with courtesy and Finesse to deliver results;
- Responsible for 100% Revenue target allocated to individual.
- Diploma in sales, marketing or any relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in field sales with a least 1 year experience managing a team;
- Strong knowledge of retail industry standards;
- Confident and charismatic approach to people.
How To Apply for Kyosk Digital Services Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.