Job Title: Marketing and Sales Officer – KYAPS Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Kyamuhunga Peoples Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Ltd (KYAPS)
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to : General Manager
Kyamuhunga Peoples Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Ltd (KYAPS) Profile:
Kyamuhunga Peoples Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Ltd (KYAPS) is a growing SACCO whose operations cover Western Uganda. It started her operations on 28th Dec. 1998. KYAPS is a member founded member controlled and member governed Tier four financial institution dully registered as a Cooperative Society under the 1991 Cooperative Act.
Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc. Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits. Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of business plans for new products development.
- Generation of new and strategic business for the Institution.
- Management of Pilots and Products Launches.
- Conducting Market research and competition climate tests.
- Technical guidance of the Managers at all level of how to best deliver of the targets.
- Marketing and Sales force Management
- Targets and budgets performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Providing technical strategic guidance to Management and Board on how to better attain the targets of the strategic business plans.
- Products design, testing and setting up the best delivery channels and methodologies for each of these products.
- New products development and non-performing products reviews and re-engineering.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time by the General Manager
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institution in Marketing, Business Administration or Commerce.
- Possession of a Postgraduate qualification in marketing or business development will be an added advantage.
- Should possess 2 principle passes at A’ Level and credits in English and Mathematics at O’ Level
- A minimum of three years experience in marketing or driving sales in a busy environment
- Good team work skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Strategic thinker with high degree of innovativeness.
- Creativity and writing skills
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Should be self driven
- Age: Between 27-35 years
How To Apply for KYAPS Uganda Jobs 2021
All qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, updated CVs, and relevant academic documents as well as names and contact information for 3 references to; The Chairperson, Finance and Administration Committee, Kyamuhunga Peoples Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Ltd, Kyamuhunga Town Council, Ishaka-Kasese Road P.O Box 371 Bushenyi. Uganda. Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 6th May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .