Key Accounts Supervisor
Deadline of this Job:
26 July 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Key Accounts Supervisor
Reports to: Trade Marketing Manager
To play a key role in achieving company sales target & business growth through Executing BTL strategies within key channels as well as customers' & hoppers' expectations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maximize off take on company brands through supervision of Point-of-Sale Material
(POSM) with Trade Marketing team, Brand Managers & Sales Team.
• Accurately forecast banded gifts and any other special packs for all areas of the sector.
• Develop & deliver necessary trainings for stakeholders on product knowledge & shoppers' profile.
• Ensure proper merchandising in modern trade and proper product placement in Salon channel
• Plan in coordination with Marketing and Sales the support for all new launches.
• Conduct periodically trade visit to assess new launches implantation in key markets.
• Assess launch success & prepare closing report for major launches.
• Develop yearly promotional plan on brand level & Regional in line with brand guidelines, Sales feedback as well as shoppers' insights.
• Present to Trade Marketing Manager proposed yearly BTL plan for approval.
• Develop with Brand Managers, Trade Marketing project artwork once plan is approved.
• Ship promotional items to the regions within agreed timelines.
• Ensure project execution quality is always best in class.
• Manage Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having in mind optimization between quality & price.
• Pre & post promotions evaluation through: estimated ROI & market feedback as well as market data readings when applicable.
• Work to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
• Consult with other functions internally (TSM, Supply Chain and Marketing) as well as externally (Agencies, Key Accounts & Shoppers) as necessary to gain information and insights, as well as achieve results that are aligned with corporate and functional objectives.
• Conduct market visits in coordination with Brand Managers and Sales Managers
Working Relationship and work Environment:
? Working with the entire staff and functions in Movit Products Limited;
? Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders;
? Office based and ability to manage urgent demands;
? Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility;
? Ability to work in a team.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• The ideal candidate for the position should hold minimum a bachelor`s degree in any business-related course;
• One year of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry, preferably in a cosmetics industry;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (outgoing personality);
• Experience of project management against set deliverables;
• Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required;
• Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments;
• To set own priorities in line with business needs and work constructively within the team and on your own initiative;
• Ability to problem solve and ‘make things happen;
• Ability to analyse research projects;
• Event management;
• Willingness to learn and develop with the role.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
• (Open Dates: 19th-26th July 2021)
• Please log on to our website https://movitproducts.com/careers
• Check details of the position you would like to apply for (Key Responsibilities and Job Specifications)
• Download the MPL Job Application Form, fill it and send it as an attachment to [email protected]
• Please quote the Name of the job title in the subject line.