Job Title: Customer Service Trainer – Jumia Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Jumia Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Jumia Uganda Profile
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the training process of agents to ensure that the mandatory training has been conducted and evaluations passed by all agents.
- Have a clear calendar of the training duration and organization
- To select new comers using the included tests in different parts of the training
- Continuously train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service in the face of new systems and processes.
- Manage Customer Satisfaction performance (CSAT) and make agents reach the targets through specialised training packs designed to close gaps identified by the Quality Analyst.
- Propose development programmes for newly hired and existing CS Operations staff
- Mentoring and feedback sessions for staff based on evaluations and investigations of issues
- Verify results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, sales and service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of all customer interactions
- Weekly calibration session on assessed mails, calls & CSAT deepdives
- Monitor the overall quality performance of all Agents through quizzes.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Successful previous experience as a customer service representative
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentorship
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Advanced knowledge in call center tools
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- In-depth knowledge of customer service software, databases and CRM tools
- Must possess an advanced knowledge of customer service
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
How To Apply for Jumia Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.