Job Title: Fresher Ware House Controller – Jolems Investment Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: Jolems Investment Limited
Duty Station: Wakiso
Jolems Investment Limited Profile:
We are a manufacturing company based in Uganda East Africa. Among the products we currently have on Market include Biscuits, Cookies, and plastic toothbrush for both adult and children. We plan to increase other products on the market as we continue to grow.
The Ware House Controller will take proper care and maintenance of stock including, receiving, storing, issuing and managing inventory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive, offload, and shelve Products.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Regularly weigh production raw materials & update the stock cards
- Ensure that all products are issued only with the requisitions.
- Prepare and share out a daily report on stocks in terms of Receipts, issues and closing balance.
- Carry out Perpetual stock counts to provide accountability.
- Enter all incoming items into ERPnext software.
- Get Signature from the production Manager for documentations
- Update the production Manager before stock runs out
- Inform the production Manager about new items required by departments
- Designing and labeling all items with identification tags
- Maintain the store clean and tidy daily
- Counter checking of the stock on a weekly basis
- Any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications, Skill and Experience
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of progressive work experience in a busy Ware House.
- A Sound knowledge in MS Excel, word, power point and ERP software’s.
How To Apply for Jolems Investment Limited Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.