Job Title: – ICEA Life Assurance Jobs 2022 Financial Advisor
Organization: ICEA Life Assurance Co. Ltd.
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ICEA Life Assurance Profile:
The ICEA Brand is proud to have wealth of experience in insurance services and Asset / Risk Management for over 50 years. Over the years, we have provided a lasting solution to our esteemed clientele within the East African Region and beyond by mitigating risk, settling claims timely, with customer Centricity at the forefront.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
- Minimum of a Diploma in any discipline.
- A minimum of 1-year work experience in any sector Or 1 Year work experience as a Sales.
How To Apply for ICEA Life Assurance Jobs 2022
If you know that you are Self-driven, hardworking and able to work with minimal supervision, send your CV to [email protected]
Deadline: 4th August 2022