Our client is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, company Logistics, and a payment system. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. The company Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
The company payment system facilitates the payments of online transactions for the company’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, the company believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, our client is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Our client is committed to creating a sustainable impact in Africa. The company offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
• Manage the whole sales force in order to maximize sales revenues and meet the business objectives.
• Develop and implement plans to ensure that revenue growth is attained through the selling of the various products.
• Assist the sales agents in establishing personal contact and rapport with top decision-makers.
• Educate the sales team by establishing training programs that target the sales of key products as well as areas of target sales and growth.
• Collaborate with marketing team so as to take part in events, and generate sales leads.
• Formulate all sales policies, strategies, and procedures.
• Negotiate sales discounts in consultation with the Vendor Managers for Fashion and General merchandise.
• Review and report on sales progress against targets set.
• Hold regular meetings with sales staff
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Business Related degree
• 3-year relevant work experience preferably in the retail sector
• Motivation for sales and excellent prospecting skills
• Aggressive and passionate about meeting targets
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section