- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
About This Opportunity
Head of Fintech Service Delivery is responsible for all contractual deliveries’ fulfillment towards customer. The role is responsible for end to end operational and financial performance according to agreed targets across multiple markets in East Africa. The role shall ensure that the project and demands portfolio is managed according to agreed schedule, quality, and budget.
The role is part of Digital Services Customer Unit and works jointly with domain and account organizations.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for Customer Project Execution and demand management
- Own Regular governance with customer business and technology units
- Regular financial reporting and follow up with account functions
- Setting goals and follow up on resources performance
- Resource forecasting and communication to domain organization
- Support customer in preparation and delivery of services quarterly roadmap
- Work in close coordination with Account organization and KAM.
- Identify and drive potential sales opportunities / add-on sales
- Ensure alignment of the Customer Solution with Ericsson portfolio strategy in large and complex business engagements
- Translate, analyze, and define customer requirements
- Manage the operational relationship with the customer
- Drives the definition of the total customer solution together with the assigned solution team
- Secures compliance to both contractual and business case requirements.
You will bring
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance 8+ years
- Ericsson Converged Wallet or equivalent e-wallet platform 5+ years
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network within Ericsson
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- University degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent
This role is open for hiring in Uganda, Zambia, Rwanda & Sudan.
Tag: MMEAHJ HJ
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.