Job Title: Fresher Q-commerce Partner Business Leader – Glovo Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Glovo Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Western Asia and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
As a Q-commerce Partner Business Leader, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team. You will ensure partner engagement and retention in Glovo by finding ways to grow number of orders and generate additional revenue. Define the monetisation strategy and execution for all partner segments.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Develop and manage partner relationship for all the accounts in your portfolio.
• Meet with clients regularly to build strong commercial relationships. Manage each assigned partner through regular contact by telephone, email, face to face partner review /re-sign meetings.
• Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
• Deliver day to day campaign execution, optimization, and analysis across multiple clients
• Deliver outstanding day-to-day client service and a high quality of work to agreed excellence service and performance.
• Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyze their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics
• Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
• Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement
• Prepare reports and dashboards to present to groceries partners and use as source of operational improvements
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Account Management mandatory in Food Retail Industry and/or Business Consultant
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• A high level of interpersonal and influencing skills
• Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
• Customer obssesion
• Fluency in Local languague and English are a must
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
• Enticing Phantom Shares plan
• Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
• Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
• Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
• Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
• Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
• Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
• Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
• Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
• Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How To Apply for Glovo Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 26th May 2021
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. We’re currently present in more than 14 countries across Europe, Africa, and Asia.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .