General Manager Business Development
Jobs at:Bank Of Africa – Uganda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
01 March 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Title: General Manager Business Development
Location: Head Office
Reporting to: Managing Director
Positions Supervised: Corporate Banking, SME Banking, Retail Banking, Institutional Banking,
Personal Banking, Sales Coordination, Marketing, Product Development and Risk Prevention.
About BANK OF AFRICA – UGANDA Ltd
BANK OF AFRICA in Uganda [BOA Uganda] is part of the BANK OF AFRICA BMCE Group which is present
on four continents in 31 countries, 20 at which are in Africa, B in Europe, I in North America, and 2 in Asia. In East Africa, the Group is present in Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Burundi, Rwanda, DRC, with a representative office in Ethiopia.
With 34 branches strategically located across the nation, BOA Uganda provides an all-encompassing range of banking products and services to cater to the demands at large corporate companies, retail clients and SMEs.
Prepare and submit the entire Business Development plan to be approved by the Managing Director and also supervise the implementation at this Business Development plan otter its approval.
Knowledge and Experience
• A minimum at 10 years’ experience, 5 at which management level.
• Degree in business or related field. A post graduate qualification in banking, business, or management would be an added advantage.
• Intimate knowledge at the Bank strategy and business model.
• Strong knowledge of the banking industry, national economic trends, Retail, SME and Corporate Banking.
• Strong understanding of Fintech trends.
• Strong business acumen.
• Risk management.
• Customer centricity.
• Strong Financial acumen, analytical and documentation skills.
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Forward your updated Curriculum Vitea Resume on the email; [email protected] .
State the role in the subject line i.e. "General Manager Business Development”
For more information, visit