Jobs at:Hariss International
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, June 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Coordinate and manage events.
• Calculate event budgets and ensure they are adhered to
• Visit venues to plan layout of seating, banners and point of sales for the company
• Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met
• Participate in vetting sponsorship requests
• Evaluate event’s success and prepare reports
• Supervise events team
• Participate in the review and analysis of events proposals
• Manage promotional material stores
• Performs any other task as per management request.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in events planning and operations is key for the role and added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply through https://www.harissint.com/job/events-supervisor/