Job Title: 6 Recovery Agents – ENCOT Microfinance Jobs 2021
Organization: ENCOT Microfinance Ltd
Location: Kawempe, Masindi, Kigumba, Kagadi, Hoima and Nakasongola, Uganda
ENCOT Microfinance Ltd Profile:
Serving over 20,000 clients in 5 districts of the Mid-Western region of Uganda, ENCOT Microfinance Ltd is a social impact, fast growing and innovative MFI operating a network of five branches in Hoima, Masindi, Kigumba and Kagadi, Kawempe and Nakasongola. ENCOT’s mission is to provide loans and enterprise development services to low-income smallholder farmer communities, most especially women, to allow them curve their own paths out of poverty through creation of own jobs.
The Recovery Agent is responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments. The Recovery agent acts as a liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts. This position reports to the Recovery and Collections Manager. Payment will be on commission basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To recover outstanding debt from our customers.
- To review accounts that are behind on their payments to determine appropriate action.
- To contact customers, collect overdue payments and answer customer queries.
- To discuss options available to customers who are facing pending court action in order to come to mutually acceptable arrangements which prevent further litigation action.
- To liaise with sales and operation teams to resolve customer queries/complaints.
- To call customers using telephone and utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing.
- To create a list of people who have not made payments and organize a list according to severity of delinquency.
- To listen to customers’ narrations and determine if debt can be collected, set up repayment plans and new terms of sale, offer advice or refer clients to the Recovery Manager and Record new commitment to repay debt.
- The applicant must hold a UACE certificate
- Hands-on experience in debt collection or credit operations is an added advantage.
- High level of honesty, integrity and accountability.
- Ability to achieve results with little supervision.
- Communicating effectively (Written, Verbal and Gesture) in English and the respective local languages.
- Good attention to details.
- Ability to work in teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to work with rural communities especially the poor and illiterate.
- Willingness and ability to perform other duties as may be required from time to time.
- All applicants MUST be residents of branches where they wish to be deployed i.e branches.
How To Apply for ENCOT Microfinance Jobs 2021
All qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications in PDF format (Cover Letter and CV) by email to [email protected] or hand deliver to any of our branches (Masindi, Kigumba, Kagadi, Hoima, Kawempe and Nakasongola). All applications should be addressed as below:
The Recovery & Collections Manager,
ENCOT Microfinance Ltd,
Plot 88 Port Road, Masindi,
P.O. BOX 389, Masindi, Uganda
NB: Any documents submitted to ENCOT for application purposes shall not be recalled.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline : 30th November 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.