Job Title: Field Sales Team Permanent – Egatee Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Egatee Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Egatee Uganda Profile
Egatee is the Africa No. 1 B2B E-commerce high-tech platform company, the head office is in Hong Kong, China, up to now the company has operating in Uganda, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, and India market.
The mission of the company is to empower retail customers to easily manage a large number of commodities, save more operating costs, and make more money through the advanced technical capabilities, global supply chain resources, and efficient localized logistics and distribution services.
The company vision is to be “The Best Partner of Retailers”.
Sales Officers are executives that work with companies’ sales teams to determine the best strategies to increase customer purchases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop new customers and maintain the existing customers, achieve the weekly and monthly sales revenue target and new customer’s activation target according to the Egatee platform sales management instructions.
• Help the area customers to follow up their order goods logistics status, solve all kind the after-sales issue customers got.
• Assist the regional field sales manager to do the necessary market research and market feedback of the platform products.
• Come from the City or Town which Egatee platform demand.
• Have a smart phone, knows about the internet.
• Good communication skills and team work spirit, with strong sense of responsibility and goal result orientation.
• Have the willing and interests in Egatee e-commerce business, have enough time and energy to devote to Egatee field sales work.
• With sales experiences in Electronics industry and well-known the market will be preferred.
How To Apply for Egatee Uganda Jobs 2021
Submit your details on email [email protected]
Deadline: 14th April
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.