Digital sales representative
Jobs at:Online Store
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Tittle: Digital sales representative.
Job overview : Running and managing online trending fashion shop.
• Meet and exceed all revenue goals and targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis.
• performing and responding to daily, weekly and monthly Sales KPI’s.
• Technically proficient in CRM, Campaign Management and Marketing related reporting tools.
• perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives.
• Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
• Schedule daily customer appointments and make product presentations.
• Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers.
• Perform daily tasks based on assigned work plan.
• Maintain profitable and productive relationships with customers.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.
• Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, chats and personal visits.
• Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
• Work independently or in a team to achieve monthly sales quota.
• Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Make inbound and outbound calls to sell company products.
• Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
• Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors.
• Organising for deliveries for any product ordered online.
• Showcasing the new trending fashion products on different social medial platforms.
• Digital Sales background (i.e., paid search, social, email, mobile, and daily deals)
• Experience selling SEO/SEM solutions into the SMB (B2B) market
• Proven track record in meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send your cv and application on