Customer Service Officer
Jobs at:I&M Bank Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
01 May 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To build, cultivate and support business relationships with potential/existing customers and translate those relationships into profitable business for the Bank
• Lead the customer service agenda by demonstrating great customer experience while serving customers at the centre
• Drive adoption and usage of digital channels and ensure to do so through the support of channels at the digital pod
• Increase product holding per customer through identifying customer needs and proactively seeking to provide solutions to meet the identified needs
• Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to reactivate dormant /inactive accounts and sustain existing accounts.
• Receive customer instructions, enquiries such as Standing Order, Instant Statement, Stopped Cheque/Account, Safe Deposit applications and deliver them to relevant staff for processing.
• Build and consolidate pleasant relationship with the bank’s customers and maintain good disposition towards all customers to ensure the Bank retains the existing accounts.
• Liaise with bank staff to facilitate customer service delivery and to reduce service delivery bottlenecks.
• Regularly contact customers via telephone calls to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels.
• Always contact customer timely to pick their debit cards and cheque books when delivered at the Centre.
• Attend to all customer inquiries/requests; guide customers and liaise with the different functions to ensure customer satisfactions.
• Identify service improvement opportunities through interaction with customers and communicate improvement recommendations to the relevant functions.
• Manage access to the Customer Service desk such that access is restricted to prospective account holders and customers to prevent leakage of information to strangers.
• Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues.
• Assist customers in the account opening process based on compliance and KYC procedures.
Minimum Education Qualification:
• First degree in any field or its equivalent in any relevant discipline.
• Work Experience:
• A minimum of 1 -3 years relevant work experience preferably in a banking industry
• Required Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
• In-depth knowledge of the bank's products and services in relation to the competition.
• Relationship management Skills.
• Marketing/networking Skills.
• Professional disposition.
• Problem solving skills.
• Result Orientation.
• Analytical Thinking.
• Relevant communication skills
• Understanding of basic electronic banking trends and developments
• Highly Customer Centric
• Has empathy for the customers situation
• Works accurately and with eye for detail
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://imbank.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=140