Roles and Responisibilties
- Develop and implement customer service strategies and ensure customer service is embedded in the company culture.
- Carry out periodic customer satisfaction measures including surveys, compile accurate reports and discuss with management for improvements and direction.
- Serve as a key liaison between Production and Sales functions to ensure customers’ orders are executed within an orderly workflow.
- Create and implement an effective customer loyalty programs including customer promotional events.
- Ensure that the customer service team maintains seamless communication with the customers including adhering to professional etiquette and courtesy when interfacing and handling all enquiries.
- Undertake periodic customer visits, collect customer service related information with a view to plugging in the customer feedback in improvement opportunities.
- Manage the performance of the customer service team including coaching, mentoring and monitoring of performance to achieve set objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent. A Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of seven years of related working experience,, four of which must have been in customer service area in a busy organization. Priority shall be given to those who have knowledge in the manufacturing industry.
- The incumbent should be able to demonstrate a high level of customer-oriented service, leadership ability, great attention to detail, high level of maturity and good commercial knowledge.