Deadline of this Job:
14 May 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As CRM Manager, you will own the responsibility of all communications towards customers of Jumia Uganda with the objective driving customer engagement. You have a pioneer mindset, you are ambitious, hardworking and have a deep rooted understanding of CRM strategy and execution. You strongly believe in constantly testing new ideas, to innovate and optimize. You are flexible and forward thinking who easily connects with new people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive experimentation on different communications and segmentation to drive the most relevant content for each user by using data mining and SQL
• Run experiment analytics to get the performance and identify similar users to scale up for the entire user base
• Planning of communication calendar for all verticals (Jumia Mall, Jumia Food) based on user segmentation and promotional deals available
• Drive channel performance through data analysis and content testing in order to improve CTR% and conversions by segment
• Manage CRM executives and drive their daily routine
• Review communication plan
• Own CRM channels (Email Marketing, Push notifications, In-app messaging & SMS) for all vertical (Jumia Mall & Jumia Food)
• Work on new projects that have as a goal:
• Optimizing CRM channels
• Drive growth across all verticals (Jumia Mall & Jumia Food)
• Automating the execution part Including more segmentation and personalization on our promotional campaigns
• Drive transition from day-to-day execution to automation.
Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
• 1 to 3 years’ experience with a solid foundation in CRM or CVM
• Proficiency in SQL and PowerBI.
• Fast learner, accurate, systematic and methodical.
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Self-motivated and driven.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://boards.eu.greenhouse.io/jumia/jobs/4033404101