DUTY STATION: Kampala
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
JOB PURPOSE : Prospect, contact, negotiate & sell the company’s products
Education: Bachelor’s degree in any Business related field. Additional professional course is an advantage.
Experience: 3 years experience
Person Specification :
• High Integrity
• Positive Attitude
• Job Commitment
• Good communication, both oral and written
• Interpersonal skills
• Team Player
Specific Job Skills:
• Full computer literacy
• Telecommunication industry understanding
• Presentation skills
• Organizational abilities
• Negotiation skills
• Prospect, contact, negotiate & sell the company’s products to prospective clients and ensure the best fit between product features & client needs.
• Run presentations to corporate clients so as to sell to the corporate market and inform participants of the products on offer.
• Generate a list of clients to sell to higher value products to meet their growing needs & trends within this industry.
• Put together proposals for selling to corporate & consumer clients.
• Sell consumer & corporate accounts to prospective clients to generate revenue for the company.
• Compile sales reports – weekly and monthly indicating the sales achieved, projected sales and the market trends to ensure effective marketing and sales decision-making.
• Advise Sales and Marketing Manager on ground activities to ensure the company maintains a competitive edge in the market through a strong brand visibility.
• Ensure client provides detailed information to facilitate follow up and easy trace of the client.
• Go through the Company “Terms and Conditions” form with clients to ensure that they understand the terms before signing the contract.
• Ensure compliance with the company’s sale acquisition & retention procedures for effective delivery of services and support process & desired amendments in line with the stated guidelines
• Achieve or surpass monthly sales targets.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on 'Apply Now ' section.