Note: only applicants who complete the assessment will be considered.
Our team is looking for a skilled Content & Community Marketer to take charge of our marketing strategies that include social media posts, blogs, and lead generation.
The perfect candidate for the job is a creative marketing expert, preferably with a content writing background. The capacity to develop attractive and original content to draw and retain users is necessary. For this role, it’s also crucial to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and marketing trends.
Planning content marketing strategies and establishing short-term goals
- Undertaking content marketing actions to achieve business targets
- Collaborating with design and content writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Ensuring content delivery deadlines are met
- Delivering engaging content regularly
- Proofread, edited, and improve the content
- Optimizing written content while respecting SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyzing and enhancing web traffic by using metrics
- Sharing different types of content through various channels
- Ensuring a substantial and continual web presence
- Receiving customer feedback
- Generating new ideas to magnify customer engagement
Demonstrated work experience as a Content & Community Marketer
- Proficiency in G Suite of products including Docs, Slides, Forms, Sheets among others.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Knowledge of web publishing requirements
- Having an editorial mindset and the ability to recognize and predict audience inclinations
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Profound familiarity with various social media platforms
- Experience with some project management tools such as Trello
- Paying attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional writing and verbal skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or another relevant domain
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section