Contact Centre Apprentice
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, May 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Participate in an apprenticeship programme in order to maximise individual and organisational development, through the execution of predefined apprenticeship objectives.
• To provide excellent service to all customers through provision of product information, real time resolution of customer queries, complaints, handling and identification of customer needs through leads generation;
• Support with Inbound Calling: Own the resolution of customer queries by responding to their requests at the first instance using all the bank’s systems available.
Support on Outbound Calling:
• Based on a database provided, and a formalized script, call Customers as requested so as to support the business in achieving its goals;
• Collate customer responses to all questions pertaining to out-bound calling, log to BOC/ complete the Excel sheet and submit to the Contact Centre Team leader/MI team as per laid down procedures.
• Support in managing customer complaints: Ensure that all the details pertaining to customer complaint is obtained from the customer, log all required details into the bank’s complaint management system (BOC) and follow up for resolution of all complaints that can be resolved at First Point of contact.
• Support in identification of Sales Leads: When receiving calls from customers or potential customers requesting information on the bank’s products identify the product requirement and the branch a customer would choose to deal with. Arrange for the in-branch Customer Advisor to contact the customer and follow-up whether this has been done at the agreed time.
• Email Queries/Digital Requests/ Others: Any other duties assigned by the Team Leader/Centre Manager; Action digital requests i.e. BIR, Hello money within SLA.
• Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Use the link to apply: https://absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ABSAcareersite/job/Kampala/Contact-Centre-Apprentice_R-15918225