Communication and Reporting Officer
Jobs at:International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline)
Deadline of this Job:
05 March 2021
Within Uganda , Lira , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline) is a registered is nongovernmental organization in Uganda, with project offices in Lira, Apac and Moroto. Lifeline has been doing humanitarian and Development work in Uganda since 2006 through its Environment and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene Programs. international Lifeline Fund is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, motivated Communication and reporting Officer and Sanitation Officer to join our dynamic and supportive team.
Title: Communication and Reporting Officer
Position Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
Duty station: Lira
Salary scale: D6-D10 (Per officer salary structure)
Reports to: Country Director and coordinates with Director of Business Development and Program Managers.
The Communications and Reporting Officer will support our internal and external communications strategy needed to fulfil Lifelines reporting, fundraising and outreach goals. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, effective storyteller with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external stakeholders. The communications and Reporting Of?cer reports directly to the Country Director in connection with the Global Communications Lead and collaborates regularly with the Ugandan program teams.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Communications, Journalism, or other related ?eld demonstrating creativity and storytelling capabilities.
• A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in a communications role. Understanding of communications, public relations and marketing best practices is an added advantage.
• Strong English writing and editing skills with the ability to analyze and synthesize written materials.
• Proven ability to mark independently and within diverse team and across departments.
• A keen interest in working directly with rural 8tl'lQ refugee communities t0 elevate their stories and perspectives. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills required.
• Detail oriented, adaptable, organized and demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
• Excellent computer & digital skills including Microsoft Office, content management systems and social media platforms.
• Photography video editing, and web design skills are a plus
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please feel free to request an email in case you need the detail job description for the roles.
All suitably qualified candidates please send a copy your cover letter, resume and academic credentials to our of?ce by Email in a single PDF title “Communication and Reporting Officer” or “Sanitation Officers” appropriate using the below information
Only successful candidate shall be contacted.
international Lifeline Fund P.0.Box 78 Lira, Uganda
Email: [email protected]