Commercial Sales executive
Jobs at:Raising Gabdho
Deadline of this Job:
10 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The incumbent will maximise business value from sale of clean energy products in all B2B channels through the effective implementation and delivery of specific CustomerValue Propositions. She/he will oversee and develop the clean energy products Commercial Sales Force to achieve approved target, ensure appropriate market coverage and coordinate all clean energy commercial sales activities. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieving the sales targets on volume and margin through the management and the development of an effective commercial sales force.
• Developing and driving implementation of operational plans
• Detecting and consolidating reports of market trends and opportunities in the B2B industry
• Steering, developing, managing and motivating staff and ensure that the required competencies are in place to meet current and future business needs.
• Overseeing Segment credit, rebates and pricing.
• Ensuring that HSSE practices are recommended to customers as part of the CVP implementation activities.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree.
• Knowledge of Uganda’s renewable energy sector is added advantage will be an added advantage.
• Excellent track record of success in Indirect Channel management activities with between 1 to 2 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales in B2B environment.
• Ideally successful experience as B2B Sales in FMCG sector
• Successful in developing and leading teams & Strong interface management skills.
• English required, local languages would be an advantage. Skills in Selling & Negotiation. Customer Relationship Management skills Good market awareness.
• Skills in distributor Management, delivering results and pricing.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your applications to [email protected] .
Deadline 10th May 2021
Hand deliver to:
Raising Gabdho Offices,
Makindye Plot: 5907 Block: 273
Females are strongly encouraged to apply!
P.O Box 11492 Kampala-Uganda