Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Coca Cola Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda Profile:
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company Limited and Rwenzori Bottling Company Limited.
Job Summary :
To deliver Volume and Revenue growth in all channels and grow customer base and manage accounts. Brilliant execution and sales through their ADs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maximizes allocation of resources in the area (e.g. POS, Coolers)
- Manages and measures sales targets daily and takes corrective action with the team
- Coach and Lead
- Trade and Outlet Execution
- Outlet Development
- Quality Management
- Sales and Market share growth
- Partner with ADs and customers to develop and execute a customer-specific business plan.
- Monitor competitive activities
- Quality Management: Ensure compliance with Quality Standards and Manage Trade Replacements.
- Promotions: Implement promotional plans
- Report promotional deviances with Store Owners/managers
- Execute Promotional Compliance
Merchandising: Ensure the execution and Implementation of Picture of Success by channel is being done by the ADs.
- Implement stock rotation
- Execute dealer merchandising training
Order Generation: Sell in Core packs as per Picture of Success
- Orders calculated and captured
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Manage New Product Listings
- Negotiates permanent, promotional, and ad hoc space with customers.
- Executes quarterly (or as per agreement) business reviews by customers.
- Attends frequent trade visits to customer stores with relevant regional personnel
- Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimize revenue growth.
- Utilize market research and analysis such as Nielsen, loyalty data, etc to formulate programs and feedback to customers.
- Customer Relationships Supports the front line staff in building strong relationships with each customer by identifying business growth opportunities – (master of execution and brings a different perspective to identify opportunities sales staff may have missed
- Develop, implement and/or manage account-specific programs, promotions, and packs as required and evaluated.
- Builds personal relationships with customers through various interactions such as charity sports days , customer conference participation , corporate golf days , international conferences, and sporting occasions.
- Sales and Marketing share growth
- Manages and measures sales targets daily and takes corrective action
- Allocates execution resources (e.g. POS / coolers / promotional material etc) for maximum return
- Identifies competitor activities and develops and implements response tactics
- Promotions – ensures local and national promotions are implemented effectively
- 3 year Sales/ Marketing or equivalent Degree
Post matric sales and marketing qualification.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years of previous sales experience or equivalent FMCG
- Product & Industry knowledge
- Competitor insights
- Strategic Thinker
- Analytical Skills
- Conflict handling ability
- Good Attention to detail
- Customer focussed & Service orientation
- Commercial/ Industry awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills / good motivational skills
- An understanding of evolving business needs and how systems can be adapted to meet these needs and add value.
- Good negotiation skills when dealing with customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good presentations skills
- Strong administration capabilities Basic Business Acumen
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Revenue Management
- Coach and Lead: Motivates and inspires subordinates to achieve results
- Hands-on coach in the trade building capability and help identify opportunities
- Builds a vibrant, energized team through a dynamic ‘rallying’ leadership style (daily team meetings)
- Developing great relationships
- Being an ambassador of our company and brands
- Execution: Master coach to drive brilliant execution against standards
- Problem-solving and conflict handling/resolution
How To Apply for Coca Cola Uganda Jobs 2022:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and applications online via the link below:
Deadline : 14 th May 2022