Our client is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Logistics, and free online payment service. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. The company Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
The free online payment service facilitates the payments of online transactions for the company's ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Our client believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders.
Our client is committed to creating a sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
• Develop a growth plan and in line with overall business strategy and goals.
• Collaborate effectively with other members of the leadership team to ensure alignment of marketing, commercial, and operations business plan
• Utilize superior understanding of consumer insights and deep knowledge of local trends to identify innovative ideas for profitable growth and execute them
• Managing relationships with local partners in a matured and cohesive manner that brings the best of collaboration to the benefit of the company
Requirements & Qualification
• A bachelor’s degree from a reputable university (MSc/MBA is a plus).
• years from the retail industry,
• Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
• A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African eCommerce sector
• The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
• An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section