Job Title: Production Planning Officer – Cable Corporation Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: Cable Corporation Limited
Duty Station: Lugazi
Job Reference: CCL/AD1
Reporting to: General Manager
Cable Corporation Limited Profile:
Cable Corporation of Uganda Ltd is Uganda’s oldest and largest Electric Cable and Conductor manufacturing company. It is located at 45Kms on Kampala – Jinja highway within the vicinity of Lugazi Municipal Council, Buikwe District.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Coordinating with sales, stores & production to determine customer requirements.
• Managing the dispatch process & dispatch planning.
• Job costing.
• Import & export planning.
• Keeping track of the production schedule
• Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
• Overseeing the workflow in the production department.
• Degree/diploma in Engineering; preferably Mechanical or its equivalent & some qualification or experience in sales & marketing.
• A minimum of 3 years in a manufacturing industry.
• Having worked in a Cable/Engineering/construction company/will be an added advantage.
How To Apply for Cable Corporation Limited Jobs 2021
Handwritten application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic documents, names, addresses & contact numbers of 2 referees, recommendation letters from previous employers and contact number should be submitted by post or direct delivery to the following address within 10 days from the date of this advertisement.
The General Manager
Cable Corporation Ltd
P.O. Box 255, Lugazi
By email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 28th July 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.