Job Title: 2 Graduate Trainees (Marketing) – Airtel Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Airtel Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Airtel Uganda Profile
Airtel Uganda Limited is a mobile communications and information technology services provider in Uganda. Uganda’s leading provider of affordable communication products and services; 2G, 3G and 4G wireless voice, data services and mobile commerce through Airtel Mobile Commerce Uganda Limited. Airtel Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Airtel Africa PLC.
Airtel Mobile Commerce Uganda Limited is a payment service provider licensed by Bank of Uganda. Following the enactment of the National Payment Systems Act, 2020, AMC Uganda took over the provision of Airtel Money Services from Airtel Uganda Ltd. AMC Uganda is licensed and regulated by the Bank of Uganda as a Payment Systems Operator (Electronic Money Systems) and Payment Service Provider. Airtel Mobile Commerce is a subsidiary of Airtel Africa PLC.
About Airtel Graduate Management Training Program:
If you are a Young and Energetic man or woman, you are invited to participate in Airtel Uganda’s Graduate program. Airtel Uganda has a vast array of talent requirements across various professional fields. To drive the youth agenda and respond to the ever growing need for professionalism and specialization, Airtel Uganda has introduced the Graduate Management Training Program with an aim to develop skills, knowledge and confidence among the selected beneficiaries that will transform them into successful and competitive professionals for the job market today.
This is an exciting opportunity to take your marketing education beyond the classroom. A Marketing Graduate Trainee will help us achieve business goals by contributing creative and innovative ideas to our team. In addition, you will assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies through administrative duties. This internship will help you to supplement your current marketing skills and provide a multiplicity of marketing strategies. The experience you gain through this marketing internship will be broad, and helpful in preparing you for other fast paced work environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data from marketing campaigns
- Assist with online and offline marketing through a variety of channels including social media, direct mail, and web marketing.
- Prepare and distribute marketing and promotional materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Support in daily marketing tasks
- Market analysis and research
- The ideal candidate for the Airtel Graduate Trainee job placement should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, IT, or Engineering
- You should have graduated within the last two years or awaiting graduation
- 1st or 2nd class upper degree.
- Faculty recommendations will also be highly considered.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Proactive, Passionate and results oriented.
- Eager to research and develop self
- Good knowledge of SQL, Excel or Linux
How To Apply for Airtel Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who wish to join the Airtel Money Graduate Management Training program should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 25th October 2021