Job Title: No Experience Inventory Specialist – Aggreko Uganda Jobs 2021
Job Location: Home-based (Uganda)
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Positions holders manage or perform work across the supply chain and implementing strategies that optimise the supply chain process. Responsible for planning and implementing processes related to fuel, path and stock, product inventory planning. Inventory Control & Records Management.
Experienced individual contributor (specialist operational/technical role, or experienced professional). Works independently, with limited supervision. Problems faced may be difficult but can be addressed within an established framework
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of documents for Equipment’s & materials, including as per PDP (Project data pack), mobilisation sheet & final pick list, and technical documentation.
- Prepare material for the Depot mobilisation / Events as per BOM list from Engineering / Projects team.
- Update the mobilisation / demob sheet / invoice packing list tracker for depot /events mobilisation and operational shipments.
- Liaise with Logistics, Technical, Finance and Product Marketing teams where appropriate to provide the proper Supply Chain input on projects in progress.
- Implement inventory management best practices across the sites and ensure inventory accuracy performance target are met.
- Visit project sites in their specific region to oversee the inventory activities, stores set up, conduct stock accuracy audit by performing cyclic counts, and deliver training in M3 processes and ABI reports.
- Assist to prepare the plan to pull back the excess/Non BOM inventory from project sites back to regional hubs.
- Identify potential materials inventory liabilities, suggesting preventative measures to manage business impact.
- Provide key analysis data for slow moving/non-moving, excessive stock items and suggests/recommends optimisation steps to key decision makers
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for M3 training and support the supply chain team.
- Produce accurate and informative monthly inventory reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance to Aggreko procedures including ISO/ Internal/ External/ PLC Audits.
- Always ensure strict adherence to Aggreko’s QHSE policies and practices
- Provide subject matter advise to employees where required.
University Degree / Specialised Diploma
How To Apply for Aggreko Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.