- Company: FINCA Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Accounting Jobs in UgandaFINCA Jobs in Uganda
Duty Stations: Acacia, Ben Kiwanuka, Katwe, Nakulabye, Kawempe, Ntinda, Kireka, Mukono, Jinja, Kamuli, Mbale, Busia, Iganga, Lira, Gulu, Koboko, Arua, Nakasongola, Masindi, Hoima, Kabale, Mbarara, Masaka, Kyotera, Ssembabule, Mityana, Fortportal
Report to: Accounts Relationship Supervisor
The Accounts Relationship Officer will be responsible for promoting, selling, processing, monitoring, recording and evaluating client loans, which are Business Loans, Agricultural Loans, Personal Loans and Micro-Lending Loans, which include Self-Managed Groups, FINCA Easy Loans and Micro Individual Loans
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Marketing all FINCA products and services to potential clients
- Identifying potential customers, markets, products, developing and implementing strategies for customer acquisition and retention in line with the branch strategies, credit policy and customer relationship management standards
- Growing deposits and loan portfolio value in the assigned branch in line with the set targets
- Appraising and preparing detailed applications for loan facilities in line with policy to determine their worthiness for credit facilities in bid to improve portfolio quality
- Monitoring and evaluating loan performance
- Following up and recovering loans
- Organizing client sensitization seminars and information dissemination for existing and potential borrowers
- Planning, reviewing and monitoring strategies for growing loans, quality control and submission of periodic in line with the work plan and FINCA Uganda lending policy
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hands on experience in sales and community mobilization.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams and independently.
- Fluency in English and one or two local languages.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
- Good problem solving, multitasking and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office and other applications.
- High level of analytical and creative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any business related fields from a recognized University/Institution
Availability to travel 70% of the available time