Job Title: – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022 Bancassurance Specialist
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
The Bancassurance Specialist mainly provides financial services to meet client specific needs to promote, market and sell Financial Solutions in accordance with relevant legislation, to meet sales targets and achieve strategic business objectives.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Sales Target: Proactively make self-initiated contact with customers in order to deliver against the required sales targets
- Collaboration : Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
- Customer Experience: To provide service excellence and achieve customer satisfaction
- The ideal applicant for the ABSA Bank Bancassurance Specialist job should hold relevant qualifications
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 7 th May 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .