4 Relationship Managers- Corporate Banking
Jobs at:DFCU Bank
Deadline of this Job:
26th February 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DFCU Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of ?nancial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the position of Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking in our Commercial Domain to support our expansion strategy.
JOB TITLE: 4 Relationship Managers- Corporate Banking
REPORTING TO: Segment Head
JOB PURPOSE : Reporting to the Segment Head, the Relationship Manager will manage Corporate relationships within business segments through origination in line with targets and expectations. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for offering the best customer experience to the assigned clientele to ensure retention and growth of the existing business through deeper penetration into their existing business requirements.
LOCATION: Kampala (with up-country travels) .
• Provide superior relationship management, Customer retention, loyalty, preference & devotion to Corporate relationships.
• Sell the Bank’s products to the different corporate client segments including Multinationals, large Local Corporates, development Organisations, Public Sector, and other parastatals, enhance growth in customer numbers and achieve overall ?nancial targets.
• Analyse and compare the Bank's product offer, service, pricing, and ?nancial performance against competition, and give feedback from market intelligence, to remain relevant and competitive in the market.
• identify new or additional business openings in the market research and information gathering process.
• improve on relationship management through regular visits, timely feedback to clients & continuous anticipation of their needs with the aim of exceeding expectations.
• Gross selling and retention of vs. non
• borrowing clients in branches to maintain a clean & updated database.
• Monitor and manage the asset portfolio within agreed parameters to protect the Bank from loss and maximize returns in a manner consistent with business strategy.
• implement suitable monitoring and control procedures in line with set guidelines and credit policy.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED: .
• Track record in sales management.
• 5 years'experience in banking of which 2-3 should be in relationship management & sales.
• Computer knowledge especially in spread sheets, word & power point.
• Relevant business experience and acumen.
• Outgoing, self-motivated and a good team player able to work under minimum supervision drive and initiative.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• A self-starter who is solution oriented and able to meet deadlines.
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Excellent relationship skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
lf you believe you meet the requirements as mired above, please forward your with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript,0 & A level),close of business on Friday 26th February 2021 to the email address indicated below. [email protected]
Dfcu Bank is committed to giving equal opportunities in employment and aims at ensuring that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +255 312 300 391