2 Sales Executives
Jobs at:Syinix Electronics
Deadline of this Job:
25 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Job Summary: Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for Syinix Electronics which is a Japan-based professional appliance brand. Syinix possesses a comprehensive product portfolio of home appliances with different models, including blenders, kettles, electric irons, juicers, citrus presses, refrigerators, chest freezers, water dispensers, rice cookers, fans, gas stoves, etc. Carlcare is looking for 2 (two) suitable candidates for position of Sales Executive working exclusively under the Syinix brand. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell and promote the company’s products to potential and existing clients.
• Seek leads and develop clientele through networking so as to find new and potential customers.
• Contact potential clients and making presentations to prospective clients.
• Follow up on quotations to close business and obtain feedback from clients.
• Forward customer queries and complaints to the Company and ensure the same are addressed.
• Identify customer needs and present them to the Company.
• Carry out market intelligence to determine competitor position in the market.
• Maintain a record of all business acquired and prospective clients
Job Skills : Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing- related course
• At least three years in sales and marketing department selling Electronic devices
• Customer service orientation
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet set goals and targets.
• Good computer skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who wish to apply for the above position can send an email containing their resume and cover letter to [email protected] (please ensure to indicate job applied for in subject head). Deadline: 25th May 2021 at 17:00hrs For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline