16 Branch Coordinators
Jobs at:Platinum Credit
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2021
Within Uganda , Upcountry , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The overall job purpose: Responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Ensuring retention of Sales Agents for the Branch under supervision.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual Sales Agents.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Agents.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Agents and Team Leaders.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in the branch.
• Sales and recruitment target achievement.
• Sourcing for new business in the branch.
• Ensure 95% collection rates.
• Ensure that Loan rejection rate in the branch is below 10% on a monthly basis.
• Timely submission of reports.
• People management regarding HR issues in the branch.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: [email protected] ,
Deadline: 28th February 2021
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd