Job Title: – Waape Uganda Jobs 2022 Social Media Manager (Photography & Videography Roles therein)
Organization: Waape Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Waape Uganda Profile
Waape is a talent marketplace that empowers entrepreneurs and SMEs to use their business challenges as an opportunity to get matched, engage with and hire skilled talent across Africa. For the job seeker, we give you a platform to showcase your skills, abilities, and previous works to a wider market and get you automatically matched and notified about open earning opportunities through our blind matching algorithm.
The social media and online presence manager is someone who is responsible for monitoring and gaining visibility and awareness for a professional or personal brand online. The online presence is the brand’s footprint all over the internet. (Three brands within a single management)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute all tasks assigned by the head of department in a timely manner.
- Report to the head of department in case of challenges.
- Handling and where possible conclusively responding to inquiries.
- Covering all social media requirements by being able to create content and distribute.
- Carrying out research where needed.
Key personal attributes
- Ability to understand and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills in regard to time in, time spent on task and time out.
- Efficient and excellent organizational skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Endeavouring to upgrade or evolve your role, capable of keeping up with any advancements.
- At all times should comply with upgraded computing, soft skills and e skills.
- He/she should be a professional individual who is well presented at all times.
- Working days: Monday to Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm, and most times a Hybrid work environment
- He/she must be able to creatively create daily running content under little supervision. (Should be capable of videography & photography for content creation)
- He/She should be able to handle social media platforms inclusive of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- He/She should possess equipment inclusive of a laptop, camera, good smartphone and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premium pro, Illustrator and after-effects.
- He/She must have an exquisite vocabulary.
- He/she should be able to attend meetings whenever needed and be able to work under pressure.
- You should be native to pop culture (Music, Movies & Tech)
How To Apply for Waape Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled