Job Title: – Uganda Cancer Institute Jobs 2022 Electrical Engineer
Organization: Uganda Cancer Institute (UCI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Engineer
Uganda Cancer Institute (UCI) Profile:
Mandated by the Uganda Cancer Institute Act of 2016, the Uganda Cancer Institute is an autonomous body, with the mandate to, among others, undertake and coordinate the management of cancer and cancer-related diseases in Uganda. It is critical to the evolution of a National Centre of Excellence, providing specialized treatment and care for all types of cancer using all the available subspecialty expertise possible, as well as engineering oncology-centered research and training.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting preliminary and detailed electrical engineering and installation designs and operational procedures for handling projects and building works;
- Researching on and reporting on implementation of housing policies, laws and standards and regulations that relate to electrical engineering and installation;
- Participating in the drafting Terms of Reference for housing projects and programs;
- Attending site and other technical meetings and producing minutes; drafting work plans and budgets for the electrical engineering and installation function in the departments and regional Centre’s;
- Preparing draft Terms of Reference for engagement of Consultants by Government;
- Participating in organizing and implementing training programmes and activities for the Institute and other stakeholders on matters regarding or incidental to electrical engineering and installation;
- Supervising and reporting on electrical engineering and installation works in the Institutes housing projects;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- The applicant must hold an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Must be computer Literate
- Ethics and integrity;
- Interpersonal, communication and computer skills;
- Ability to adapt to multi-cultural settings;
- Effective organizational and planning skills;
- Time management skills; technical skills;
- Report writing skills; negotiation skills;
- Capacity for teamwork;
- Innovation and concern for results, quality and standards.
How To Apply for Uganda Cancer Institute Jobs 2022:
All suitably qualified and interested persons should address their applications to the Executive Director Uganda Cancer Institute, P. O. Box 3935 Kampala and Email to: [email protected] . All applicants should attach their Academic/Professional/Certificates, Transcripts/Result slips and Registration Certificates with detailed Curriculum Vitae where applicable
Deadline: 28 th March 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .