Jobs at:International University of East Africa
Deadline of this Job:
04 April 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The International University of East Africa (UEA) seeks to fill the lecturing positions mentioned below on permanent and temporary terms.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the lecturing posts in the faculties of Engineering, Business and Management and Science and Technology. Please submit your application, curriculum vitae, certificates and transcripts giving full details of applicants' education, qualifications, and work experience.
Job title: Senior Lecturer
Qualifications and Experience
• Must have a PhD in a relevant discipline.
• Should have at least three years teaching and research experience gained at a level of a lecturer in a reputable university/institution.
• Must be able to use online Learning Management Systems, e.g. Moodle etc. Computer literacy skills.
• Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
• A high degree of integrity
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Applications along with Resume/CV should be sent to [email protected]