Jobs at:CNOOC Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Assist geophysical specialist and offer seismic support in exploratory development blocks, including the seismic data acquisition, processing and interpretation work, the seismic related work execution plan, etc.
• Participate in the seismic acquisition, processing and interpretation works. Work with the team in oil field geophysical research work by making deep research in the structure and the reservoir, the organization of the demonstration in the new well location, well-drilling performance tracking and
• composing as well adjustment proposals
• Participate in the development of well drilling site geophysical related work, and coordinate geophysical study team. Interpret Oil Filed seismic data, and support geology and reservoir to improve the development plan.
• Take part in structure, reservoir evaluation, plan execution and risk analysis before and after implementation of development plan.
• Participate the seismic acquisition survey design and the execution plan composing, track the operation of the acquisition, and examine the original seismic acquisition material before acceptance, participate in the acquisition related work Help on the seismic processing plan composing, tracking the operation of the processing, and organizing the examination of the seismic processing material before acceptance and participate in processing related work.
• Other duties as assigned by superiors.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Geophysics or seismic or related.
• At least 4 years related working experience. Knowledge:
• knowledge about geophysical exploration research method
• knowledge about the research work procedure of the exploration, development integrate project
• Master the advanced software.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
please visit Q-sourcing Servtec Website at https://gsourcing.com/ jobs-in-uganda and apply for any of the jobs. Please upload only your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 13th May 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Ensure to select the link with the right tittle of the position you are applying for. Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.