Sector Coordinator - Oil & Gas and Professional Services.
Jobs at:Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU)
Deadline of this Job:
03 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, April 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU) is a member-based organization with members structured in 12 sectors that span Uganda's economy. PSFU has moved to use a sectoral approach to ensure that it remains of value to both its membership and the economy at large. .
Scope of work for the positions include among others.
• Conduct research activities to inform policy directions for the respective sector.
• Coordinate activities which ensure policy issues/concerns affecting the respective sector are collated, processed and forwarded to the Director for Policy Advocacy and Business Development.
• Contribute to efforts towards achieving an improved business environment for respective sector members.
• Contribute to efforts towards developing and implementing business development activities that will lead to increasing productivity, efficiency, profitability and growth of respective sector members.
• Sustain membership satisfaction and growth in the sector.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified interested candidates should submit applications strictly online using the following link
https://www.psfuganda.org/psfuopportunities/apply-online.html not later than 3rd May, 2021 addressed to; Executive Director Private Sector Foundation Uganda Plot 43 Nakasero Hill Road P. O. Box 7683, Kampala