Job Title: Fresher Media Coordinator – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Media coordinators are communications professionals who develop and implement targeted communications and advertising content for a variety of media houses.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for placing, confirming and monitoring media orders.
- May assist in research for the development of the media plan.
- Coordinate Communications with media agencies
- Develop, maintain and manage relations with external audiences, media as well as non-media to convey required message.
- Coordinate focused media PR tasks and events with various departments as guided by supervisor.
- Prepare media monitoring reports.
- Supervise media to report coverage impacting company, its programs as well as clients.
- Develop, update and maintain all media lists.
- Develop, update and maintain all media materials as needed.
- Perform as key contact for media as well as non-media inquiries same for different staff as required.
- Log all archive media interviews, press clips and media outreach.
- Maintain and update project checklists and timelines.
- Any other duties as per management request.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 30th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.