Projects & Strategy Manager
Jobs at:Pride Micro Finance
Deadline of this Job:
14 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Projects & Strategy Manager
Age Limit: 40 Years
Experience: 4 Years
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: Masters
Qualification Code: BBA
Qualification Name: Business Administration
Qualification Code: BCOM (ACC)
Qualification Name: Commerce (Accounting)
The main role of the Projects & Strategy Man-ager is to oversee and implement changes in approaches, methods, product and processes to enhance competitiveness, standardize the execution of projects in order to maintain productivity, offer guidance to various business managers while developing metrics on the practice of project management. He or she will also champion strategic planning, execution and monitoring of the Corporate Business Compact.
He/she will directly report to the Executive Director and will be based at Head Office.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Identify, strategize, develop, and drive transformative initiatives and champion the role of innovation by aligning overall business strategy with innovative thinking.
• Coordinate the strategic planning sessions including but not limited to team member composition, data collection and documentation of the strategic plan.
• Create and oversee a comprehensive long-term innovation strategy for the company.
• Collaborating with other department Heads to define, prioritize, and develop projects as well as identification of opportunities.
• Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
• Meet with stakeholders at different levels to identify areas of innovation and growth.
• Develop and update the Corporate Business Compact highlighting the agreed upon initiatives KPI’s and targets among others.
• Cascade the corporate Business Compact across all departments and sections in line with the lead persons for each initiative.
• Generate the operational Plan execution monitoring reports highlighting KPIs against set targets as well as gap analysis for execution.
• Assess business opportunities for implementation of advanced technologies to develop value for the business.
• Provide leadership to the Business Intelli-gence and big data strategy as critical sup-port functions towards generation of busi-ness insights for business growth and cus-tomer relations management.
• Communicating analysis results and making recommendations to senior management.
• Perform BI research and provide results and findings to senior management.
Minimum Academic Qualifications, Age and Experiences:
• Bachelor’s Degree, BA, BCOM, BSTAT, BA. ECON, Social Sciences or in any other rele-vant / related field.
• A Master’s degree in related field.
• A Project Management Certification.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in managing projects in the financial industry, 3 years of which in a supervisory position.
• He/she should not be more than 40 years of age.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now