Projects, Data & Innovations Officer
Jobs at:Pride Micro Finance
Deadline of this Job:
14 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Projects, Data & Innovations Officer
Age Limit: 35 Years
Experience: 3 Years
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: Bachelors
Qualification Code: BBA
Qualification Name: Business Administration
Qualification Code: BCOM
Qualification Name: Commerce (Accounting)
The main role of Projects, Data & Innovation Officer will be to support the Projects & Strategy Manager to generate funds for the various projects that Pride will run and ensure good relations with partnerships formed in line with our ethical partnerships policy.
The Projects, Data & Innovations Officer will directly report to the Projects & Strategy Manager and will be based at Head Office.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Facilitate the development and designing of projects.
• Initiating and coordinating Pride’s projects.
• Support the development of relevant policy manuals for the projects function.
• Initiate the writing of proposals to donors with best practices in the microfinance/banking industry, so as to secure Pride funding to support the projects.
• Assist the Projects & Strategy Manager in the definition of project scope objectives and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Communicating analysis results and making recommendations to senior management
• Perform BI research and provide results and findings to the Projects & Strategy Manager.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Coordinate the strategic planning sessions including but not limited to team member composition, data collection & documentation of the strategic plan.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals.
• Prepare regular reports to stakeholders on progress as well as performance of projects.
Minimum Academic Qualifications, Age and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Development or related Humanities field.
• A minimum of 3 years professional work experience in the field of Project Management, development and/or Humanitarian response.
• A strong interest in providing high-quality administrative support to a professional team.
• Diploma in Project Management is an added advantage.
• He/she should not be more than 35 years of age.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now