Job Title: Accounting Intern – Neuwelt Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
Neuwelt is a research-based media and Technology company that has since 2016 provided initial and continued branding and IT support to evolving businesses and multinational organizations. Through research and innovation, we have evolved to serve a dynamic range of markets and consumer needs locally and internationally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the Neuwelt team to create, advice and complete small or large projects as per specifications.
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing mail.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, and reconciling bank transactions.
- Understand and implement accounting systems designed or proposed by the accounting consultant
- Track all business tax and remitence compliance as required by Ugandan law.
- Do daily accounting entries and prepare financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Handle company payroll and advice on good practices to facilitate timely payouts.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you.
- Work with management in planning, budgeting & setting goals.
- Female between 24 – 35 years old.
- Have at least a diploma in accounting or any related field from a recognized institution of learning. Candidates from technical institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in accounting.
- Lives in mukono or surrounding areas.
- Ready to commit to minimum 3 months to this position.
How To Apply for Neuwelt Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 8 th August 2022