Deadline of this Job:
23 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for placing, confirming and monitoring media orders.
• May assist in research for the development of the media plan.
• Coordinate Communications with media agencies
• Develop, maintain and manage relations with external audiences, media as well as non-media to convey required message.
• Coordinate focused media PR tasks and events with various departments as guided by supervisor.
• Prepare media monitoring reports.
• Supervise media to report coverage impacting company, its programs as well as clients.
• Develop, update and maintain all media lists.
• Develop, update and maintain all media materials as needed.
• Perform as key contact for media as well as non-media inquiries same for different staff as required.
• Log all archive media interviews, press clips and media outreach.
• Maintain and update project checklists and timelines.
• Any other duties as per management request.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, or a related discipline.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants can visit: https://www.harissint.com/job/media-coordinator/