Job Title: – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022 Customer Insights Associate
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ?nancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
The Customer Insights Associate is responsible for ensuring that M-KOPA delivers maximum value to its customers. As Customer Insights Associate, you will be responsible for executing a range of customer insights projects. You will capture the voice of our customers and agents by unearthing customer issues and needs. Your insights will inform business improvement opportunities and innovation.
This position will report to the Customer Insights Regional Lead. We are hiring for roles in each of our markets of operations: Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, and Ghana. Candidates will be considered only for roles in the market where they are physically located.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research surveys via phone, SMS, or other platforms
- Facilitate focus groups and other field research with customers, agents, or prospective customers on key questions and drive insights on these questions
- Add clarity to problem statements and research questions and identify pain points by gathering customer and agent stories, feedback, and sentiments to help the business better understand and empathize with our customers
- Capture customer data and sentiments accurately and precisely, and communicate them clearly via various mediums, including survey tools, spreadsheets, word documents, PowerPoint, photos, and videos
- Support in the development of solutions for these pain points
- Support in the testing and release of new products, especially through observing our customers in the field
- Support field visit logistics for customer and agent shadowing activities
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Are passionate about our mission of making everyday essentials accessible to everyone
- Are excited to be a champion for our customers in everything you do
- Have experience conducting quantitative or qualitative surveys or other roles that require frequent customer communication
- Have experience with photography, videography, or other mediums for capturing and telling customer stories
- Are excited to conduct field research and embed yourself in operational processes to drive problem identification and solution development
- Willing to work tirelessly to understand the root causes of problems and are more comfortable in the field than they are sitting at a desk
- Are comfortable with survey tools and spreadsheets
- Are a great listener and a clear and precise communicator
- Love fast-moving environments with a sense of urgency to get the job done
- Have emerging markets experience (particularly in East or West Africa)
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.