Job Title: – Litarm Consults Uganda Jobs 2022 Administrative Graduate Trainee
Organization: Litarm Consults Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Litarm Consults Ltd Profile:
Litarm Consults Ltd is a consulting firm specializing in advisory and management services. We provide focused personnel devoted to meet our clients’ needs through unified blends of skills relevant for each assignment given to us.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- The ideal applicant must have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a bachelor’s degree of Business Administration from a recognised Institution.
- Good analytical skills
- Initiative-taking person with a goal-oriented mindset
- Communicates effectively when working in teams and independently
- Good in organizing and structuring various tasks and responsibilities
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Responds positively to feedback and differing points of view
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
How To Apply for Litarm Consults Ugan da Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs to our email: [email protected]
Closing Date: Open until filled