Job Title: Fresher Officer Research – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Develop research work plans according to project needs. Identify potential grantees and build strong relationships with them. Analyze and resolve research issues in a timely and accurate manner.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Supervisor Research and Statistics for performing the following duties:-
1. Executing the approved research agenda in line with KCCA policies and procedures.
2. Compiling and providing requisite information for updating and synchronizing the issues to constitute the research agenda of the KCCA on an annual basis.
3. Collecting and collating data/information used for policy development and decision making.
4. Preparing research reports for dissemination to stakeholders for policy and process improvement in line with identified needs and research agenda.
5. Analyzing trends in different KCCA functions and generating reports in line with Divisional guidelines
6. Maintaining a data bank of intelligence information in line with department guidelines.
7. Formulating and supporting identification of sources of funding for research projects.
8. Implementing a system for adoption of research innovations in line with KCCA Annual Statutory Performance Agreement.
9. Conducting market feasibility studies for new projects and new services in KCCA in line with corporate objectives.
10. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in either Statistics, or Economics, or Commerce, or Development Studies, or Social Sciences, or Urban Planning, or any other related field from a recognized University or Institution. Specialized training in research methods will be an added advantage.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years of working experience at Assistant Officer or Officer level in Government or a reputable organization.
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.