Enumerator - Ecd
Jobs at:The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF)
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the MERL Officer, the enumerators will be responsible for data collection and entry and below are key and specific duties and responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities
• Attend the planned trainings for Data Enumerators at MECPU Offices
• Collect information following the assigned data collection methods
• Travel to designated ECDs and conduct interviews as required
• Organize the assessment tools, ensure their safety, and returned it to the MERL Officer.
• Gather and accurately record responses on the data collection tools
• Ensure that questionnaires have been thoroughly checked and completed before submission
• Take utmost good care of the data collection tablet and other assets that may be provided during this engagement, and return the same at the end of the assignment
• Recognize and give account of problems in obtaining data and provide useful feedback from field activities during the briefings
• Participate in briefings as communicated and agreed on by the MERL Officer
• Deliver agreed outputs on time and on budget
Skills and qualifications
• Demonstrable knowledge and skills in collecting qualitative and quantitative data
• Ability to gather information in an objective, appropriate and sensitive way by carefully observing, actively listening, paying full attention to the situation and the information of the various sources
• Ability to effectively communicate in English and Local language (Luganda)
• Ability to enter, transcribe, record, maintain data/information in written or electronic forms
• Excellent and demonstrated understanding of ethical issues in research
• Adherence to AKF’s values and safeguarding policy.
• Ability to respond to comments and questions in a timely, & appropriate manner
• And Candidates should at least have a Degree in Social work
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified applicants interested in this unique opportunity with MECPU a programme of the Aga Khan Foundation should submit their applications via email to [email protected] by 5pm on 15th July 2022 with “ENUMERATOR – ECD” in the subject line.